RCR Technology Corporation, founded in 1997, is a minority-owned, innovative, growing and important information-technology corporation with an expansive portfolio of market driven relevant services and capabilities. Our approach to effectively align technology with our clients’ strategic objectives, have resulted in consistent creation of innovative value-added solutions and business outcomes exceeding expectations.
RCR Technology supports a growing team of over 190 employees based primarily in Indianapolis, Indiana, with offices nationally located strategically to serve our customer base. Our customers include a breadth of large enterprises, small and mid-market companies, non-for-profit organizations, public sector including city, state and federal government agencies and municipalities.
RCR Technology and the State of Indiana
- In 1997, RCR Technology was contracted by the State of Indiana to architect, build and support an enterprise data warehouse for inter-agency reporting required by the Modern Federal Report to support Federal Welfare Reform at the State level. This successfully-executed project resulted in the state receiving in excess of $70 million in incremental performance bonus funds. RCR Technology continues to support and service that original data warehouse.
- Developed a hybrid solution for the Indiana Eligibility Modernization Project (IEMP) to upgrade the delivery of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) and Medicaid services for needy citizens.
- Implemented IT software solution for the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles resulting in expedited service times and significant cost savings.
- Supported the PMO for the new Indianapolis Airport Project. Currently providing services to support IT Infrastructure and network at the airport.
- Led Ivy Technical Community College project, the nation’s largest community college system, to architect, implement and support network environment improvements to support 18 regional campuses.
- Implemented the Behavior Health Assessment Solution (BHAS™) for federally-mandated tracking systems for Children and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) and Adult Needs and Strengths Assessment (ANSA). This interactive, web-based reporting tool for state health, education and court reporting entities is novel and value based.
- Led a project for Fort Wayne Community Schools in Fort Wayne, Ind. to architect implement and support network environment to support school system.
- Technology Partner for the Indiana Black Expo annual event that supports all event operations including Job Fair and Career Development activities. This marquee event draws more than 250,000 participants annually. RCR has been the technology partner for over 7 years.
- Super Bowl XLVI (2012) Co-Technology partner with the State of Indiana IOT to support the technology needs of the Super Bowl 2012 Host Committee. RCR Technology provided the end-user support at various levels for more than 250 volunteers performing various duties in support of the event. Additionally, worked closely with several key partners including AT&T, HP, ChaCha, and Samsung on a number of key initiatives.
- Super Bowl XLVII (2013) As a result of work done for the Host Committee during Super Bowl XLVI (2012), RCR Technology was asked to work with the New Orleans Super Bowl 2013 Host Committee to architect, plan and support an event rich in the use of technology, including software application development, use of social media, network infrastructure, deployment and support of multiple end user devices including digital signage and wireless print capabilities.