|Title||Contract Senior Business Analyst|
The Senior Business Analyst facilitates business process improvement via the methodical investigation, analysis, review and documentation of functional business specifications. This resource manages the requirements development process through the elicitation, analysis, specification and verification of multiple levels of requirements from an end-to-end perspective and supports the ongoing management of the requirements. The Senior Business Analyst will also coordinate and manage the implementation and/or integration of products or new features for clients including client training.
· Competent to work at the highest technical level of most phases of systems analysis
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in a business analytics role including: process definition, management and monitoring, release management, web experience, database, XML, XSL and/or requirement definition
· Proven analytical/technical aptitude evidenced by 5 or more years of successful experience in a quantitative role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Coaching, Mentoring and Teaching skills
· Teamwork-focused/collaborative work style
· Demonstrated ability to work successfully on large projects
· Problem solving skills evidenced by demonstrated results in past positions
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
· Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
· Authorization to Work in the US – No Sponsorship
· Develop functional test plans and user acceptance test plans and scenarios.
· Coordinate functional and user acceptance testing by executing the testing strategy, scheduling resources and tracking test performance.
· Perform data analysis to support evaluation of system defects or to develop requirements for new functionality; triage and troubleshoot complex user-reported system defects; assist in various system trouble shooting and balancing and correction efforts including analysis, verification and validation of issues and fixes.
· Conduct impact analysis of technology changes on business processes and existing technology.
· Facilitate collaborative system and data design sessions with the user community, technical architecture resources and development resources.
· Assist in the development of data models and interface design specifications.
· Assist in systems and business process support across multiple client engagements.
· Coordinate activities including on-time delivery, testing and production moves.
· Work as a technical support and liaison to designated IT personnel to provide testing, support and feedback on enhancement requests and regular updates/releases; adhere to release schedules.
· Provide analytical support for critical corporate initiatives including business function support for system migrations and consolidations, significant business area process improvement projects and complex product installations.
· Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise in functional area to bridge business requirements and IT solutions; provide technical direction and ensure compliance with best practice solutions.
· Practice knowledge transfer and foster change management as the organization changes and new skills are required, focusing on team/individual development to be a valued contributor.