|Quality Assurance Tester
RCR Technology in Indianapolis, IN is seeking Quality Assurance Tester to review requirements specifications, create test plans and cases, and carry out various software and application tests. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical and practical knowledge of computer science concepts and principles to perform the
· Perform Quality Assurance and Testing for the Indiana State Eligibility Systems software.
· System and integration testing for Document Center using CAPTIVA and CURAM.
· Perform system tests, integration tests, smoke tests, backend tests, database tests and end-to-end tests.
· Prepare test estimates and build test plans, test scenarios, and test cases based on systems and functional requirements.
· Query databases and perform end-to-end test and backend tests for Oracle and DB2 database.
· Comply with the SDLC and varying software development/testing methodologies, including Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall.
· Interact with clients to gather and understand requirements.
· Automate test scripts.
· Perform defect logging using bug tracking software like JIRA, Rational ClearQuest, HP ALM.
· Coordinate testing with cross functional teams.
As assigned, may perform other duties normally associated with this occupation.
*Note: This position does not involve any project management nor does it involve any supervision of personnel.
REQUIREMENTS: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, or any related Engineering or IT field of study, plus at least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable proficiency and knowledge with the following:
1. Bug tracking tools: JIRA, Rational ClearQuest, HP ALM.
4. Indiana State Eligibility Systems.
5. DB2 and Oracle.
6. Test planning, System testing, Integration testing, Backend testing, End-To-End testing, Scenario/case testing.
- Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall.
***NOTE: Demonstrable proficiency means: being able to demonstrate a level of technical knowledge and skill sufficient enough to perform the associated job duty(ies) without assistance.
· Job Site: 251 N. Illinois Street, Suite 1150, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
· Mail Resumes To: ATTN: Human Resources, RCR Technology, 251 N. Illinois Street, Suite 1150, Indianapolis, IN 46204.
· No travel; No telecommuting.
· No phone calls or e-mails. EOE.
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.