For almost twenty years RCR Technology Corporation has delivered the highest quality IT technical services to our clients with an expansive portfolio of industry-relevant services, and deep technical capabilities around data management, and application development.
Additionally, we also provide a breadth of comprehensive Managed Technology Services. Our portfolio of capabilities and services continue to develop to meet the continually evolving business requirements of our client’s project needs based on size, technical business requirements and levels of complexity.
Understanding your business and staying engaged with our clients as we build lasting partnerships is our business model; this approach has served us well since our inception in 1997. Our customer retention rate exceeds 98%; this active collaborative dialog with our clients provides great insight into those technical areas of interest where we can provide value-added solutions and support.
We have several approaches to offering these services; build them organically or when appropriate we have the ability to leverage our partner ecosystem to bring in specific resources, approaches or technology to address our client’s needs. We take great care to align our external industry partnerships with market leaders based on their technology platforms, skilled technical resources, and collaborative approach to working with our clients. With this approach, no projects are too big or too small.
Grow with us as your technology requirements become more complex. We can host and manage your entire IT infrastructure, including desktops, servers, networks and more.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Development, Implementation and Management
- Expertise with Microsoft Platforms
- Enterprise Application Support with Oracle/SAP/Microsoft
Data Management/”Big Data”
- People, Process and Technology
- Expertise with Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Systems Integration and Data Conversion
IT Infrastructure Management
- Server Management Local or Remote
- Software Management
- Network Management and Design
- Security Architecture and Management
- End User Client Services
Cloud Hosting Services
- Architect, Deploy and Optimize Services to Support Business Requirements
- Partnered with Market Leader Amazon Web Services
- Flexible, Cost Effective and Scalable
Education and Training Services
- Customizable Based on Specific Client Requirements
- Flexible; Onsite or Virtual
- Partnered with Market Leader Kony Inc.
- IT Infrastructure